Tuesday, January 6, 2009

No TiTle?! >.<

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 4:51 PM

ahh..super tired...was supposed to blog about Get Backers part 2..but i still can't find some nice pic for me to blog..ish...don't care..i still wanna post something...let me start with what i actually do on this wonderful day~


today...i actually woke up at 6.30 am..i swear i never wake up soo early in Utp ...hehe..follow mum to kindergarten...and be an office girl! mwahhaha..do all those photostating stuff..gosh..so tiring..cause..after finishing photostating some stuff... then have a break for a very looooong time...long enough for me to have a nice walk around the kindergarten..but..still feel happy cause at least i did not waste my time at home......doing this------------->





SLEEPING!!!! *drools*





too bad for me.. all those 3 years old and 4 years old students haven come..T_T ...they are super cute!!! all the chubby chubby face..i always want to pinch their cheeks..but scared their parents find me..and SUE me!!! sobz sobz.....



see..the kids are like this picture..so chubby~



ahh..then around 12 pm..i go back home......reach home around 2.3o pm...aih...then..hibernate for 4 hours....hahah..tat's my life..so boring...but i'm loving it~




p/s : i'm going back to uni in 2 weeks time...no no..i am not looking forward!!not at all!!! but i wanna meet my coursemates!!! miss them very much~ hihi..post one pic of them first...now..here i present to all of u...my lovely coursemates -------------------->



TADAAAA!!!



all wearing RED..not all..but majority wearing RED...*prepare to enter the battle field!! final examination..need to have the 'ong'!*



from the left : mildred..me..our funny amy-jie...hui san...our beautiful qing qing..our tai ka jie renae...our "God" huat huat..joe..and herman!!!


oh...and our leng zhai bro mitt mitt is not here...he dissapear dy...poof!!! *ahh...alast~ he email to me his pic..haha...*

*this is bro mit~ haha...*

oh well..joe is not my coursemate tho..haha...







tat's all...tata~



0 comments on "No TiTle?! >.<"

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez