Sunday, January 4, 2009

omg..i am sooo frustrated~

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 6:33 PM
aih...frustrated...its already 2.05a.m...and i am still here..figuring out..how to insert the comment box in my blog!! ahh...amy-jie keep on teaching me..thru gtalk..but i cant figure it out..tension la~ our bluetooth cannot connect well..that's why i still can't understand what is she trying to teach me...sorry amy-jie..i am a lousy student..aih.... waa.....



current mode....depressing...frustrated...T.T




p/s...got this blogskin from website....thanks a lot...to the one that created it...hee....but i am still having problems...should study my Structured Programming more .....then can edit the code..S.O.S!!! T_T aih...i think i should just go to bed..and let my friends to help me..when the new sem starts..aih...

can anyone help me kah? *puppy eyes*

aiks..i find blogging is interesting..i can post watever i feel at here...hmm..like rubish bin..dump everything in here...good good..then i will be less tension..mwahahhaa.....


till then..tata~

0 comments on "omg..i am sooo frustrated~"

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez