Sunday, March 1, 2009

for lil duckling.....

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 9:53 PM

the reasons why i love him....




#1 . he is very swheet....


#2. he is very naughty....yet adorable..(at least to me..hehehe)



#3. he is very childish....yet matured at the same time...


#4. he is willing to do anything just to make me smile and laugh..>.<





#5. he allows me to bully him..mwahahhahaah *evil me*


#6. he is very huggable...


#7. he said that there is only me in his heart....aside from God and family..hahahaha




#8. i am happy to be with him....





#9. he is very sentimental.....*sometimes*...haha..


#10. he gives me so many babies(inu, mellon and terry).....cute kan? >.<

tho there are moments where we fought....but there are still many many many memorable memories i shared with you...i am glad and lucky to meet you.....

you are the one who has the patience when i am being unreasonable....you always offer your shoulder for me to lean on....for me to cry on....and....you are always there when i need you....

thank you lil duckling...




i love you~




p/s: lao gong... happy 22 months anniversary.....(if only february have 30 days....)

8 comments on "for lil duckling....."

xox `Lyng` xox on March 2, 2009 at 12:34 AM said...

awww. the last pic damn nice wey. certain pics he looks very cute, certain pics handsome. haha.

babies? a lot of them? wow.

~CaLLy~ on March 2, 2009 at 2:29 PM said...

hihi..i also love the last pic...mwahahaha.......

hehe.yup...LOTSA babies....... u also gt mah.dun pura pura..bluekz

Anonymous said...

(*.*") lao eee..... don la ... take down the blog la... pls pls..


From: Mwahahaha

~CaLLy~ on March 5, 2009 at 2:09 AM said...

ui...u diam diam....y put anonymous? wats lao eee?

baka duckling!

FrOz3n Tr3e on March 5, 2009 at 2:18 AM said...

damn sweet...haha...~cute~

~CaLLy~ on March 5, 2009 at 10:48 PM said...

hihi..thanks..u can de pun! wei...update ur blog lar..ish

Anonymous said...

huhu... u betray me! hmph! i am your lao gong eh... everyday go to my room... haizzz... sleep with me... sometimes... hug me... sometimes... still find others? T.T

U say la... which part of him is better than me hah? c c... i am the best in Tronoh, and some say Penang tau?

-The one who loves u so-

~CaLLy~ on March 6, 2009 at 1:00 AM said...

anonymous : you love me or love ur big bear bear..or so called bearra oh.....hmmmph....yalor...i love u pun marh...but lil duckling is my official de marh..u are my secret de marh...now u see...everyone knows d....u win liau lor......christine

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez