Wednesday, May 27, 2009

grrrrr...!!!!!! *beware...i bite*

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 11:02 PM
waaaaaaaaaa...i am super duper angryyy!!!! look at the fire surround mee!!! grrrr...angry..pissed off...grrrrrrr
i wanna scold him!! for not msging me!!! for not paying attention on wat i say just now!!! grrrr....and din even realised i end the call at gtalk.....grrr..took him 5 min to realise...grrrhhharrghhhhh


if can....i wanna punch him!!!! punch him till he fly to atlantic.......freeze to death..since he sooo "cold" grrhhhh..
wat!!!?? he can wake up at 2.45 am just to watch foot ball match.....but cannot find the time to msg me?? or write me a mail?? wth......arrghhhhhhhhhh -bash him up-

sigh!!!!! .....very sweat ler...sigh sigh....
sigh again..dunno wat to say bout him...sigh......why did i choose him in the first place har...sigh...bodoh de me...@~@


sigh..waa..i sure sigh a lot....anyone wants me? haha....sigh.....stupid lil duckling...shake head....

9 comments on "grrrrr...!!!!!! *beware...i bite*"

xox `Lyng` xox on May 27, 2009 at 11:59 PM said...

seriously. dun lar so angry. your this post very lawak la.

~CaLLy~ on May 28, 2009 at 12:15 AM said...

huh? lawak? funny meh? reallie funny kah? huhu! angry ah!!! later he gonna wake up at 2.45 am just to watch the wat wat ball...barcelona and dunno who..ish........grrrr

Raymond on May 28, 2009 at 12:17 AM said...

haha, I'm going back Btu soon.. need me to help do anything? XP

~CaLLy~ on May 28, 2009 at 12:21 AM said...

oh? u haven go back bintulu yet har? ya hor...u still happily at utp.....hehe.....enjoying the fast connection?

yesh!!! help me to bash him up!!!!! not to light..and not to hard..LOLX...hahahaha......but dun get gayish with him yar....huhu...later i no bf..hehe..

p.s...click my advertisment if u are free..please...refresh if u see none! hahaha.....huggles.....

wa..cally is soooo desperate..huhuu

Raymond on May 28, 2009 at 12:31 AM said...

Still in UTP, internet very fast... ^^
oh gosh.. how many times do I need to say that... I'm not GAY!! >_<

xox `Lyng` xox on May 28, 2009 at 12:56 AM said...

ya hor. my bro also staying up later. he ask me to accompany him some more. haha! dun lar angry. lol.

when u angry very cute lar.

xox `Lyng` xox on May 28, 2009 at 12:57 AM said...

HAHAHAHA! Not too light, not too hard. Tak hati sakit later? Haha!

Wah. Okay I help you refresh.

xox `Lyng` xox on May 28, 2009 at 12:58 AM said...

okay got already. nznatural at header, hp at side. okay?

come my rewards. haha!

~CaLLy~ on May 28, 2009 at 1:29 AM said...

raymond : huhu..but there are a lot of witness!!!

renae: your reward...click on ur ads and also a kiss from me...muacxxxxx hehe.....thanks a lot.....hmmmm...sakit hati har..if ray beat too light i boh song..if too hard i sakit hati lor..tats why i say..not too light and not too hard..hahahahahahah

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez