Friday, May 29, 2009

ThE vErY RaNdOm Post! =)

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 10:21 PM
huhu..today is my last day access to internet..the fast and speedy internet..sigh..going to CASFUMAL tomoro....have to wake up at 6 am!!! hey!! thats like my sleeping time..just wanna go to bed you know...@~@ and then leave home at 7 am and go to mit mit's place..hopefully can reach seremban by 9.30am...*keep my finger cross*

yup..this is where CASFUMAL will be held.....the PAN PACIFIC HOTEL in KLIA ....(5 star de oh~) i go because there is jaguzzi and i can go to klia lepak!!!!! @~@
haha...and huhu..grandma cook..as usual...soup..and it will be my last soup for this week..T.T dun think CASFUMAL will provide me soup tho.......

SOUP is the best! it taste SWEET and delicious!!! I LOVE TO DRINK SOUP VERY MUCH!!!! wheeeeeee especially my grandma's soup, my mum's soup and lil duckling's soup (tho can hardly taste his wan...=( )

peanut with lotus soup...deliciousu!~ drools

okay...many asked me if the sushi taste nice o not....so...this is the ans!!! >.<

cousin : thumbs up !

(omg..i write this myself..he din say..but..his expression says tat rite rite??)

4 comments on "ThE vErY RaNdOm Post! =)"

xox `Lyng` xox on May 29, 2009 at 10:52 PM said...

Dint know your cousin so young. haha. enjoy CASFUMAL!

~CaLLy~ on May 29, 2009 at 11:47 PM said...

my cousin only standard 4 ..LOLX....huhu..casfumal..hopefully there is only talks...dun ask me to join those group work..shitty

joe on May 30, 2009 at 11:47 PM said...

hey hey...

testing for ads. =D

~CaLLy~ on June 1, 2009 at 1:37 AM said...

Joe : hahaha..cute

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez