Saturday, June 6, 2009

My NeW BaBy~ whee

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 7:44 PM
whee! finally..after 2 days..i am back~ wahahahhaha......

where did i go? hehehe..i went to penang for the last 2 days! *grinned* i reallie spend my holidays wisely huh..hahahha....wat to do..this is my last semester break....T.T

well...i am not going to blog bout my penang trip now..too tiring....but i am way to excited to blog bout my new BABY!!!! >.<

present to you...my new baby~

wat is it? hmmmph .....


tadaaaa!!!!!!!!! my new make up set...my first wan~ hahhaha....*eye curler, mascara, concealer, and foundation powder, eye liner (inside my bag)*

reallie cost me a bomb..sigh..RM 70..huhu~ i am officially broke...and my main concern is..

HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO USE IT?

hahahhaha....

now..i need a make up bag...to put in all these stuff.....i still lack of eye shadow, lip stick/lip gloss, blusher, make up remover (termporary use my aunty wan..)...and ??hmmmph....somewan..please sponsor me? hahahahahahhaha..:P

tonight will be the time for me to explore all this stuff~ hehehe

hopefully i wont become a monster...hahahah!

2 comments on "My NeW BaBy~ whee"

Philip Chan on June 6, 2009 at 10:06 PM said...

Wei.. Put all ur makeup thingy on dy.. Then take pic n post..

C nice ernot..

:-)

~CaLLy~ on June 6, 2009 at 10:11 PM said...

philip : i try lu..omg...cannot take pic! i look like monster! must let...mildred to teach me..@~@ i am such a failure~ waaa...

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez