Monday, June 29, 2009

OMG.....

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 12:52 AM
my lil duckling bought a web cam today! whee!
(tho the reason is for him to web cam with her sis instead of me..grr.hahaha..)
and we started web - caming... =.- but lucky me..i dun have one..so practically ..only me enjoying myself...he just stared at the laptop....haha
haha...and guess wat?! he actually try to imitate the SNSD Gee MV action...super swt...somehow..i felt that he is super cute at TAT time ....

ish...imagine him...doing this action... (see below)

omg!!!! i laugh till i roll myself on the floor!!

mechi JULY 06...since most of u are GEE fans..why not u guys join the Star Search..and imitate the dance? i will definately VOTE for u guys!
(p/s : since u have 7 ppl..u just need 2 more from other courses..i would say..chang hua and yoon yeh will do a great job on it )


*any comments for that suggestion?*


sorry ppl..just wanna write bout this, i got so many other things to write...bout my UNITEN visit..and also bout my Penang trip (ages ago)..sigh..but just dun have the mood..grr..


and in another 12 hours...i am going back to JB again...haha....travelling around make me sooo tired....

chiou!

5 comments on "OMG....."

Jming on June 30, 2009 at 1:20 AM said...

damn of all the things you could say and you must bring down all the mechi ppl lol

~CaLLy~ on June 30, 2009 at 1:23 AM said...

haha..cause majority or maybe ALL mechi ppl love GEE mah....hehe.correct? and since aaron is mechi..so ..boh pian... =) join yar..me support u guys! i can make a banner sommore..hahaha :P

Philip Chan on July 5, 2009 at 12:18 AM said...

No la.. We cannot do one... No one can do as perfectly as SNSD does... Gee is their song n they make it as if watching them like watching angels likedat... Sooooo nice.................................
Haha.. I gila dy..

Gee!!!!!

~CaLLy~ on July 5, 2009 at 1:10 AM said...

can can..u all do the opposite wna..instead of angels..you guys do like devil..hahahaha oops..no offense..hahaha :P

so far i think only u lor..crazy SNSD till like this....

gee gee!

Philip Chan on July 5, 2009 at 10:53 PM said...

Haha... No la.. I oso not dat crazy... Heh.. All oso likedat.. N i dun wan b devil.. I so guai.. How 2 b devil???

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez