Wednesday, June 24, 2009

hair cut---> yes o no?

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 12:27 AM

should i have a haircut? i dun reallie like my hair right now..huhu....but but...should i wait for it to grow longer...or just chacaaaa...chop my hair off? hmm... should i do it now...or..few weeks before interning which is 6 months from now? grr....should i...straighten my hair...curl my hair....or just cut it..@~@ but my hair is still so short! any remedy to make hair grow longer...in a short period of time?!


waa....can someone advise me? reallie headache...my head just gonna split into half right now!!!! i dun even dare to go out cause i might have the urge to simply barge into any visible hair salon and do something to my hair....and in the end...i WILL regret it...

seriously...i never had a satisfying haircut before..i wan something nice..something unique...and something that suits me...and in the end...it comes out....erm..shake head...is this too much to ask for?! *hmm..maybe a lil too much..sigh* there goes my rumbling..*rumble rumble..grumble grumble*


look at my hair! what is this! sigh...like jelly fish only...@~@ (serious..my hair..up part is short..bottom part is long..sigh i din ask for that apparently..dunno why...when i go out from the salon..it become like this...) and the fringe..so ..irritating

i have been browsing thru some pic.....should my hair be like these???!!


cut it short? (erm...but i cut before..accidently..yeah..the hairdresser tercut it and become...like this..)

yup...this short..like boy boy..haha....



i love straight hair!!! see..the hair is so silky smooth....i wan my hair length to be like this!!! why my hair is still so short and look so dry!!!! should i straigthen it now?


i wanna curl my hair..but #1.i dun have the look....#2. dun have the attire...and obviously #3.dun have the hair length!!!! so curl..is a no no bah...

hmmph...any recommendation for GOOD hair saloon in KL?! grr..sometimes..i just wanna go into those professional saloon and pay RM 80 for it..but but....wat if the final outcome is not something that i wan!~ grr...and most of them will just ask..what kinda hair style would u want? and i will show them my blank face..yup..blank and blur face just like this-------->@~@ and say...anything larx...waloeh..and they reallie cut the anything hair for me!! cham!!!!!

p/s L:how i wish my hair like those artist...they got super smooth and silky hair..without any split ends and frizzy hair...any hair product that can do this magic? tell me please!! haha....

pps : does the hair treatment in hair saloon works? can it give me silky hair? haha..

4 comments on "hair cut---> yes o no?"

yenniedoll on June 24, 2009 at 3:20 AM said...

Hmmm... Yes gua

FrOz3n Tr3e on June 24, 2009 at 10:40 AM said...

NO!! don't cut yet..keep longer and only do something to it before intern! kekekeh >.<

xox `Lyng` xox on June 24, 2009 at 8:57 PM said...

haiyo. don't do anything lar. dont.

let it grow longer first.

~CaLLy~ on June 25, 2009 at 12:02 AM said...

huhu...okie..i just..DUN GO TO SALOON..grr..but but..feel like straighten it..nyah..maybe during mid sem break...@~@

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez