Monday, June 15, 2009

frustrated me...T.T

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 1:28 AM
sigh....this week...is seriously...shitty..why? why? i also not very sure...i am doubting myself...my ability..my capability....my relationship..everything! i am now like a balloon..expanding..and soon...if someone poke me with a needle..i will burst..or if i have toooo many things to think bout..i am gonna explode...

yes..you..you and you! why are you making my life this hard? why cant you help me relief my problems...instead of adding it?
is this what i want? is this what i reallie want? is this what you want?
when is these problems gonna solve?
am i making the right decision?
will i regret it?
what am i suppose to do!
damn...i am so messed up lately...
i need answer badly!!!!! who can give it to me?

4 comments on "frustrated me...T.T"

Raymond on June 16, 2009 at 8:26 PM said...

whoa.. chill girl... what happened? is it Aaron again?

~CaLLy~ on June 19, 2009 at 2:50 AM said...

hahahha....no la...lotsa random stuff..whee..but everything clear d! wheeee.....

ps...when i emo..sure bout aaron de ah?...hahahhaa

Raymond on June 19, 2009 at 4:54 PM said...

haha, usually mah.. who knows wor... >_<

~CaLLy~ on June 20, 2009 at 8:36 PM said...

hahha..:P

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez