Saturday, June 20, 2009

when i am bored....i actually did this!? (edited version)

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 11:58 PM

haha! i am super free!!! keep on onlining..guess i got addicted d..sigh.. when mum received her telephone bill ...i am so gonna get it from her..=(

since i am so bored.....so i decided to use the programs that i have downloaded in uni last semester...to 'edit' some of my pictures! okie...i am new in it..so turns out so not professional but i love it..hahah...and its super easy program!! even ppl like me can use it! whee.....

dun laugh yar....especially chang hua...huhu...he is too pro d..T_T

and of course...the...main characters will be.......


TADAA!!!!!

LIL JOEL & ME!!!!!!!
(i am currently in the lil joel obsessing mode..bear with me ppl...hahaha.
oops..not lil duckling and me..bah...who ask u to be so cold! plus u dun love taking pictures..i hardly have ur pic..bah booh bah! )



okie..this is my first 'editted' pic..i love it so much...tat i actually use this as my wall paper..huhu...i cant imagine my life without the mischevious yet cutie joel...T___T got too attached d..sigh...


okie..if u have notice ..in this picture..i actually have one hair curler...(i put it for fun..just to attract the baby attention...) =.=.....and it looks so weird with the curler in this pic...thus...i 'edit' the pic..and it become this.....

tadaa!!! hair curler...disappear?! :P (actually got hidden only..bluekz)


haha..if lil joe can smile...sigh...my kiss very precious de ler! grrrr....
( i kinda like my hair in this way...)


and i simply press press...it become like tis...okay..maybe my taste is weird (ppl like christine, xiang qing, aaron and sometimes philip keep on complaining bout my taste)..but i kinda love this pic...haha....is this pic ok?




*okie..this is the added wan..ahha...aft writen the first draft...again..i edit my pictures....>.<*

i am such a cam whore person...=.='''

tadaa!!!! hearts this too..hahaha......*kinda vain* bluekz hahahah.. >.<

tats all! hahha..i took around 2 hours plus just to load this few pathetic picture..seriously...dial up sucks..sigh..but i have to appreciate what i have =) at least 1315 allow me to online...heheh..>.<


PS : to all daddies...and of course to my beloved daddy...

HAPPY FATHER's DAY!!!!!!! (since its already passed midnight)



6 comments on "when i am bored....i actually did this!? (edited version)"

Dosz on June 21, 2009 at 1:38 AM said...

nice edit tho.. dropping from innit!

~CaLLy~ on June 21, 2009 at 2:39 AM said...

Dosz : thanks lot!! haha...saw u in innit..LOLX..

que on June 23, 2009 at 12:20 AM said...

sweet lookin without spect
(>.<)\/

~CaLLy~ on June 23, 2009 at 12:28 AM said...

que : thanks! haha..will seriously consider in buying contact lenses

que on June 23, 2009 at 8:54 PM said...

recognise me??i tink u r not used to my nickname=p

~CaLLy~ on June 24, 2009 at 2:05 AM said...

que : no wor....i cant recognised..sorry..but i know u from utp de..hahaha..

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez