Tuesday, July 21, 2009

blessing in disguise huh?!

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 1:20 AM
just got back to uni last sat..and guess what?! when i entered my room...okay... due to some reasons. the room was super duper clean...which is a super good thing..and then...my eyes set on my cupboard...and my heart fell...what the ....the cupboard had been ransacked by someone! ish ish...never mind....then i saw my drawer...was opened and ransacked too! WOW! this is...STUPID MAN! shaked head .....cant blv wat i saw...thus, went out..and go to the office to get the common room key..where we were supposed to put our stuff there...and i got some of my stuff...and AGAIN....MY TABLE GOT STOLEN!!!!!!! super duper upset......i can even make a list of wat i have lost k...

things which were stolen :

1. my redang key-chain (from amy)
2. my voodoo doll (from chang hua)
3.my cute pink droplets key chain (bought it myself...huhu..in cameron)
4. my colourful pen and marker pen which i put them in one pencil box
5. my colour pencil
6. my table lamp
7. my CLOTHES...(grr...)
8. my table
9. my name sticker ( i seriously dunno why they wanna take the sticker of MY name....sigh)
10. my scissors
11. my blade
12. my nail cutter set
13. etc..which currenltly right now..i can't think of it..sigh.............

what a day... i was so depressed at first k...what a thing to realised as soon as i step my FOOT into utp.......grrr......

sigh..but the good thing is that, i can meet up with my coursemates and friends...haha..had a fun night at the V5 hut...to celebrate my new rommiie birthday..haha..>.<

and had my first day lecture d...k...truthfully...i think this sem will be a horrible one..so many presentations to do..yet so lil time...waaa..scary...sob....

but neway...me going to IPOH with coursemates tomooro!! play play! aren't i lucky? second day of new sem..and i can go out d...WHY? cause tues....are supposed to have labs..and..currently..NO LABS! whee!!!!!!!


many lucky and unlucky things happen within 3 days...
so..its a
blessing in disguise

huh?

10 comments on "blessing in disguise huh?!"

Jackson Foong on July 21, 2009 at 1:39 AM said...

I had a bad new semester here too ! Sigh! Maybe we should pray for more luck!

xox `Lyng` xox on July 21, 2009 at 9:05 AM said...

haha! well. perhaps the bad things come first, the better ones later!

khooiyee on July 21, 2009 at 5:32 PM said...

i lost my stuff also last sem. =)
so you're not alone.

p/s: ur stuff all small small nia, mine big one ler. cost me hundred plus to replace all. grrrrrrhhh!!!

~CaLLy~ on July 21, 2009 at 11:27 PM said...

jackson : haha...yup..should pray more...gambatte

renae : huhu...true true..but now i am so demotivated..sigh..ETP ah ETP..

hooi yee : hahahahaha...wat u lost? huhu..but mine....friends give de...hilang liau lor..good lor..sigh

xox `Lyng` xox on July 22, 2009 at 12:04 AM said...

haha. ETP rocks! bull shit. lol.

~CaLLy~ on July 22, 2009 at 12:24 PM said...

renae : hahaha...can only kutuk here har? hahahahahaha

pESAwah on July 23, 2009 at 11:54 AM said...

how come u can be so "LUCKY" ?? hihhee :)

~CaLLy~ on July 23, 2009 at 3:46 PM said...

pesawah : yalor..super duper lucky wei!!!!!

QingTX on July 24, 2009 at 2:49 AM said...

Ur stuff tat got stolen apa macam all like kiddy kiddy stuff one? Colour pencil la, doll la, colour pens la...

~CaLLy~ on July 24, 2009 at 9:20 AM said...

qing : hey hey! what to do..cause my stuff all kiddy kiddy de marh..like tat only kawaii tau! hmmmmph...no ah...table is not kiddy kiddy stuff lerx ....ish ish

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez