Friday, August 14, 2009

blabs!

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 5:13 PM
finally, its the end of the 3rd week...and again...finally i have my own personal time... =) i had been missing those days when i had my semester hols and do not need to do any work at all...=(

somehow i hate being a third year ..why?


1. i have tonnes of assignments (and worst some of the lecturer are very strict..we cannot copy at all..else 0 marks will be given sigh..)

2. the lecturers are way to good...it is a sincere comment...one of my lecturer is actually the south east asia top 10 ranking of that specific sub...imagine!! how high his expectation on us!!! i kinda pity him..cause whenever he teaches us..all of us will stare blankly at him. T.T cant blame us..our foundation is not strong.....

3. applying for interns...man..this is another headache..but till now, i dun reallie feel it yet..cause i haven even complete my resume..nyah!

4. meeting...meeting...and meeting for etp project! haha..but i am very happy to work with my current team mates....they are very good!


but despite me hating being a 3rd year student..life still needs to go on...and i am very lucky to have my coursemates, friends and family besides me =) they are the ones that will always brighten up my days!!! hehe

tomoro my roomiie (currently intern...not renae) will be coming back...together with my ex housemates! reallie looking forward for their arrival!!!!!

CONVOFAIR...HERE I COME!


3 comments on "blabs!"

xox `Lyng` xox on August 14, 2009 at 7:47 PM said...

haha. nvm. after this no more 3rd yr 1st. unless u fail. lol!

~CaLLy~ on August 14, 2009 at 8:11 PM said...

omgosh!! renae~!

~CaLLy~ on August 14, 2009 at 8:11 PM said...

omgosh!! renae~!

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez