Friday, August 7, 2009

happy post!!!

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 4:36 AM
okay just a quick update!

my clock now shows that its 4.37 am...AM...what i am doing? so 'early' ..instead of lying down on my comfy bed....i actually have my eyes stared at my beloved laptop..

i would wanna sleep now..but currently..too excited to sleep! i actually finished my PPD assigments and my ETP survey form! haha..after much delayed..finally its done!

oh well, i cant reallie say its complete..why?

1. my ans are not necessarily correct, need to compare with friends. sigh..keep my finger crossed. i dont want my effort to be down the drain!
2. i din reallie complete my assignments...but..ahaha..i got leave some blanks to it..huhu..just cant answer them...

and now..i am addicted to the taiwan drama series, Silent..yeah i know..its a old old old series...somehow..i just wanna watch it again since during my foundation years, i din managed to complete watching it..i might as well..ahaha.. =)

so, now...i left my resume undone..and of course..ETP proposal..sigh...i hope i will be able to do my resume 'today' ...
oh..i need to find back all my assignments, practically after doing it, i simply chuck it.haha!!

whee! i am soooo happy!

so hungry right now...T.T

3 comments on "happy post!!!"

pESAwah on August 10, 2009 at 12:59 AM said...

oh, cally, u watch Silent too? heehee, nice series. i watced it time after SPM. hee

~CaLLy~ on August 10, 2009 at 1:19 AM said...

haha..time aft SPM..LOLX..i sekarang baru tengok!!! u ada lagi tak sekarang?

Jming on August 11, 2009 at 11:43 PM said...

one word for you friend, the 'highness' you're experiencing at the moment, we call it narcosis so you're narked actually haha

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez