Monday, September 14, 2009

crazy bout IB

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 9:33 PM
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS..
TEST 1, TUESDAY, 2-3pm
and now..i am blogging..ah..great.....i still have 2 more chappy to read thru..and 4 more chappy to memorize.....sigh.........siennya!!!!!


cause i am too bored...thus i borrow renae's camera and took some pic...of my table...

RANDOM PICTURES :


ah..need to brain wash myself...
i love ib..i love ib..i love ib..i love ib...I AM MADLY IN LOVE WITH IB!!!

must keep the paper in front of me...so when i study IB....it will remind me that i actually love ib..

since i always fall asleep while reading IB.......i needed these things..badly:

FOOODDDD (yeah..i am having picnic..hahaha..this is only some of my food...not all wei..)

see see...see the rubbish? tats the food that i ate in less than 5 hours...but i still fall asleep..grrr


haha..i am crazy d....ahh....


IB...ib....ib....ib...ib.......

9 comments on "crazy bout IB"

khooiyee on September 14, 2009 at 10:01 PM said...

You really gone crazy dy. haha. and tell u what, I'M SO FREAKING FREEEE!

~CaLLy~ on September 14, 2009 at 10:05 PM said...

YA LA! i know la!!
yerr..i got 2 test le this week..sien only...

never mind..aft raya...i only have 4 sub for test 2....hmmmph! hmmmmph!!!!!!!!!

xox `Lyng` xox on September 14, 2009 at 10:32 PM said...

ish jealous la. haha. referring to hooi yee.

~CaLLy~ on September 14, 2009 at 10:35 PM said...

yalor..i tot u jealous me apa...hahahahhaahhahahah!!!

RuGGers |8| on September 15, 2009 at 12:26 AM said...

it seems u're eating more that u're studying..ahakz!!gambaremas ne nii chan for the test!!me myself got three test..grr~~ n_n

~CaLLy~ on September 15, 2009 at 12:57 AM said...

haha! rudi! gambatte too!!!!!!! u got 3 test..more than me..hahaha....T.T

yalor..i eat a lot....fat d...@~@

My Profile on September 16, 2009 at 2:39 PM said...

wow! nice tactic!
like they said, that subject will only be interesting if you are interested.

and you are making urself to fall in love with that subject! haha.

good luck and all the best. =)

Anonymous said...

Ha... its too sweet for me..U got a super huge sweet tooth!!

~CaLLy~ on September 17, 2009 at 5:07 AM said...

MR Profile : heh...yalor..its reallie a very nice tactic..but oh well..IB sucks...so...cannot reallie fall in love it IB..hehe....

Anon: hmm..sweet kah? okok nya

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez