Thursday, September 10, 2009

Shayne Ward- No promises

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 5:36 AM
Hey baby, when we are together, doing things that we love.
Every time you're near I feel like I’m in heaven, feeling high
I don’t want to let go, girl.
I just need you to know girl.

I don’t wanna run away, baby you’re the one I need tonight,
No promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms

Here tonight

Hey baby, when we are together, doing things that we love.
Everytime you're near I feel like I’m in heaven, feeling high
I don’t want to let go, girl.
I just need you to know girl.

I don’t wanna run away, baby you’re the one I need tonight,
No promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms

I don’t want to run away, I want to stay forever, through Time and Time..
No promises

I don’t wanna run away, I don’t wanna be alone
No Promises
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, now and forever my love

No promises

I don’t wanna run away, baby you’re the one I need tonight,
No promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms

I don’t wanna run away, baby you’re the one I need tonight,
No promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight, I just wanna die in your arms
Here tonight.

-shayne ward *no promises*-

i love this song very much..and i couldnt get it out from my mind...thank you jasmitt... >.<

7 comments on "Shayne Ward- No promises"

RuGGers |8| on September 10, 2009 at 10:52 AM said...

lol..
i thought it poem y u wat..
startles sebentar..ahaha

~CaLLy~ on September 10, 2009 at 11:31 AM said...

haha
startles cause u ingat..waa bile cally punya english power giler right? hahahahahha! :P

RuGGers |8| on September 10, 2009 at 2:19 PM said...

tol2..gle dahsyat kan??hak2..stakt copy paste,i can do better than that maaa...n_n

~CaLLy~ on September 10, 2009 at 6:12 PM said...

ceh
u ni.....i share lyrics yg baik tau

Philip Chan on September 11, 2009 at 2:11 AM said...

U follow me emo dy ha?? Tiba tiba one..

~CaLLy~ on September 11, 2009 at 2:13 AM said...

hahahah...sharing is caring marh..wat emo emo....@~@

kanhemo on September 30, 2009 at 9:42 PM said...

like your melt the snow..........

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez