Friday, October 16, 2009

~HoMe SwEet HoMe~

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 10:44 PM
ahh..
~HoMe SwEeT HoMe~

i am back home again.After one-week of hell in UTP, I need to recharge myself! hehe

hehe...since i am back home..and i am suffering from sleepless night for 1 week...
finally...i got a nice rest! whee!

with a super duper comfortable room....
i am able to rest well!!
and had actually slept for 12 hours...>.<

LIST OF WORK TO DO: (a reminder for me..sigh)

1. ETP FINAL REPORT
2. IB PROJECT (due on Monday)
3. TP Notes Arrangement
4. TP Tutorial 1,2,3,4....etc..
5. TP COMSOL
6. TP Notes
7. TP Assignment
8.EE Project (still long..hehe)
9. PPD Project (dunno when due..)

have to complete task 1,2,3,4,5,6 within 2 days...sound very impossible..will try my best..sigh.
as for task 7...me shall C.O.P.Y
task 8 and 9..temporarily..I.G.N.O.R.E first..LOLX

but look at the bright side..i have complete task 1 d..hehe..currently on task 6..hehe..


GOOD LUCK CALLY!!!! DON'T BE LAZY!!!!



.................................................................................................................................
~Random Updates~

ETP is finally over...
i am very proud of my team members!
we actually managed to come out with a fabulous idea and prototype within 10 weeks!

I-STICK

-the ideal stick for the visually impaired people
-

hehe...not the final look tho..
my leader actually decorate the stick one day before the presentation
..and it turns out to be so so awesome...


I was actually hoping to join EDX despite the heavy workload coming ahead...test, project etc
why?
because i think we deserve to enter EDX and our project is simply just too awesome..(X.X)
Although many of my friends do not want to enter EDX as it will be super duper tiring, but i believe, it will bring a pleasant memory to me and all the hard work will be paid off!
its worth it..definately worth it..*chant chant*
so..please let me enter EDX.. :P
pray reallie hard...EDX EDX....
tho i have the feeling i will complain a lot to my coursemates due to the hectiness..
but...for now..just let me join...haha

ETP GROUP 80...(eighty..FA ! super 'ong' name..hehe)

..........................................................................................................................

hehe...jia you!!!!!!

3 comments on "~HoMe SwEet HoMe~"

Iwase Kenzo on October 17, 2009 at 2:37 AM said...

ETP final report, on top of the list... wohoooooooooo

RuGGers |8| on October 17, 2009 at 2:43 AM said...

at last u're free..for a moment..sebok je nk balik..macam die yang raya..he3..anyway,njoy ur hols sis!!

psst..sian i tnggl sorg2 je kt UTP nie.. T_T

~CaLLy~ on October 17, 2009 at 4:00 AM said...

kenzo : of course..hahaha...remember to do tau..:P

rudi : hahaha..ceh! u jgn envy! why u alone? my friends all in UTP..hehe...

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez