Friday, December 11, 2009

~emo emo~

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 1:39 AM
It seems like only yesterday I received an email by Mr Affendy regarding the acceptance of my internship training in BASF, SE. I can still remember it very clearly, how happy and excited I was when I received the email. Imagine how fast the time flies...

I can't blv that I will be flying off soon....to a brand new world in 48 hours time. From study environment to working environment..It is indeed a big step for me =) Quote from Amy, " We are no longer in the comfort zone"

This would be my second time flying so far away...Germany...sounds so foreign to me right now. I always wanted to go to intern as fast as I can, which explained the reason why I kept on pushing the person-in-charge just to get my work done, and to rush for the past 2 weeks...(getting my visa, get some documents done, etc etc) but now...I just hope that the time to stop for a moment. I wished to stay at home, lazying around, despite how I hated it at first, when most of my friends had started their internship already.

I wished I could spend a quality time with my family. Guess, I am the person who take things for granted- have holidays for more than 2 weeks but have not really go out with family .However, at least, I will be spending my time with both my mum and brother later...going out to get some last min stuff =) I am really lucky to be born in this family although there are some problems. But, because of this, I am who I am right now. =) Appreciate it very much. I love my mum. She sacrifices a lot for me and my brother. And now, she help me fork out some money which is so impossible for me to do it alone even though her bank is nearly empty...just because of me...same goes to my grandma and aunt too..without them...I cant imagined how am I going to start my internship there.. hehe..

There are many questions lingered around my mind right now. Will I survive there? Will I be really happy when I am there? Will I still be very playful and able to play around despite being alone? Going to a new place alone, is really not easy. It's tough. Especially when I cannot share the excitement to someone besides me....it will be very lonely. Just by thinking about that, makes me a little nervous. But looking at the bright side, at least for the first one and the half month, I have my seniors there. I am quite lucky that Carmen is one of my seniors. =) She continuously guide me even though she is busy with her work. Seriously, without her guiding me, I will be so so lost =) Thank you very very much! Guess I will continue to disturb her for the first one month there..so paiseh..hehe

To be honest, I am afraid that I am not what my supervisor expected me to be. But, worrying here will not help me at all. I should try my very best to complete the work and not to disappoint him. Hopefully I am able to do it. Yosh!

Let me see..with 1% of cooking knowledge (yeah.. i RARELY cook....), how much will I improved for this 8 months...we shall see...and everyone been saying that I am very immature, so how much will I changed for the better within this 8 months....we shall see bout it too..

There are so much things I wanted to do there. I want to play, travel around, learn how to bake cakes ( really want to try doing this), etc etc...really hope that i am able to do that when I am there ... n.n

ahh...guess I still got the excitement of going to intern after-all. :P regardless of so many emoness inside me right now...

hopefully everything goes well...now,the most important thing is that hopefully my luggage wont be giving me any problem in the airport this coming Saturday..or else....huhu


I will definitely miss you all

NO!!

I already starting to miss you all~

17 comments on "~emo emo~"

carmenlee on December 11, 2009 at 3:23 AM said...

You will survive here! No worries. I'm all by my own too but hey, I do all I can to make my life happier and I know you can do it too!

Hehhe. You don't need to learn cooking. I have 0% cooking skill before I came here. Never bothered to learn or try. But suprisingly I'm gaining more and more weight already LOL =/

Pui on December 11, 2009 at 5:46 AM said...

Welcome to Germany soon. :)

carmen will teach u how to cook, she is expert dy.. haha

khooiyee on December 11, 2009 at 10:42 AM said...

oh cally, don't you putting more weight, k? and pls, take care. will be missing you here. want a gathering this sat with all of us?

~CaLLy~ on December 11, 2009 at 12:31 PM said...

Carmen : heh.....keep my finger cross! haha..guess i need to "pai ni wei shi" for cooking d...hehehehe

Pui : n.n . see you soon yar!!!

hooi yee : i very fat meh?
haha! i will take care de..>.< miss you too...huhu~ this sat i will be flying la..T_______________________T

RuGGers |8| on December 11, 2009 at 4:42 PM said...

looking forward to see "changes" that u've mentioned k??he3..

best of lux sis kt negara orang..hope to play again with u sometimes..live well.. n_n

amy on December 11, 2009 at 5:38 PM said...

Miss u so much !!! T_____T
can't msg or call u that often dy lor ='(

xox `Lyng` xox on December 11, 2009 at 6:44 PM said...

hoho! you take care there wey! hang out more often with carmen, aaron and pui. Nice!

Send my regards to them.

You take care ah. Enjoy and bring back loads of pictures! :D

Muahh muah

Pui on December 13, 2009 at 12:03 AM said...

haha.. sure, see u during christmas trip.. :)

Jason Anderson Raj on December 13, 2009 at 9:40 AM said...

haha. take care and see u once ur back to utp =)

~CaLLy~ on December 14, 2009 at 5:13 AM said...

amy : yalor yalor..i just now msg my mummy...poof! RM 2 gone....digi sommore so happily sent another msg : congrats! your tariff tier have change..

renae : hahha..! took a lot of pictures d..LOLX.... >.< so cold there...freezing. haha....in the pic..i look so so fat! wear 4 layers mwahahhaa

Rudi : hehhe..i will take care de! ya...come back utp...must play with me k! else i give u 'book five'

pui : >.<

jason : wat hahaha....:P thanks lot anyway..hehhe.....

xox `Lyng` xox on December 14, 2009 at 3:56 PM said...

dun care fat or not la. hahahahha.

i want to see hot guys! :D

~CaLLy~ on December 15, 2009 at 4:00 AM said...

hahha! talking bout handsome guy...tat day when i just reached..i saw many guys look like zac from High school musical! omg..freaking hot!

Pui on December 15, 2009 at 10:19 PM said...

Just come here for not even 1 week, already learn to see hot guy..

Must be learned from senior there har..

haha

~CaLLy~ on December 16, 2009 at 4:20 AM said...

pui : lolx!!!!!!! i no comment! wait till carmen saw this..hahahah! u kantoi!

Pui on December 17, 2009 at 5:24 PM said...

Haha.. better not realised by her.. if nt, she will kill me.. haha

que on December 20, 2009 at 9:55 PM said...

best of luck... take care~~

~CaLLy~ on December 21, 2009 at 1:47 AM said...

que: thanks lot ! u too oh ! enjoy ur intern yar!

pui : hmmmph dun think she noticed....so long...no comment from her..hahaha :P

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez