Monday, December 21, 2009

Selamat Tinggal Malaysia, Willkommen Deutschland!

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 5:10 PM
Guten Tag!!

Hey peeps!!! Sorry for the long delay!
I finally decided to stain my blog a bit...
it has been a long time since i last update..hehe.....pure laziness...

I hope it is not too late to post these pictures...

SELAMAT TINGGAL MALAYSIA~

(last day- Pavillion)

and

WILLKOMMEN DEUTSCHLAND!!!

(first day- Frankfurt International Airport)

on my first day of arrival, I saw the virgin snow. Lucky, no?


hahaa! beautiful snow~

ah..i need to go out now-to see my new room =) I am reallie very excited!!

I shall update about my days in KLIA, my Day 1 and a few small trips I went...in the next post..

bye!!!!

muacxxx





6 comments on "Selamat Tinggal Malaysia, Willkommen Deutschland!"

Iwase Kenzo on December 21, 2009 at 6:21 PM said...

u make me jealous~

Philip Chan on December 21, 2009 at 9:08 PM said...

Waa... Haha.. Hope u enjoy urself n all the best in ur intern..
:-)

Take care..

~CaLLy~ on December 22, 2009 at 3:57 AM said...

kenzo : :P hehehe..dun jealous...hahaha :P

philip-zai : hehe..i already enjoy myself! cause NO WORK! hahahahaa!!! taken a lot of cam whore pictures too..hehe >.< my face is getting rounder...

xox `Lyng` xox on December 22, 2009 at 8:30 AM said...

apu. why so short only? faster blog blog more!

nice la. :)

EddySmellyFish said...

Thats all?

~CaLLy~ on December 22, 2009 at 9:12 PM said...

renae : hahha..load 1 pic took a lot of time! T.T wat to do..i 'curi' the line here...

eddy : ya ya..sorry LOLX..tats all

but i do upload my pictures in FB

* p.s : i moving to another place next month....to know wat place is that...can go to this website http://www.wg-zimmermann.de/ and go to the die zimmer tag...i will stay in kaminzimmer for 1 month..and then shift to junior suite ...which is much cheaper! LOLX..but i always wanted to stay in GepƤcknetz..so freaking beautiful!!!! and ya..the pictures looks exactly the same as wat i saw in real..hehe....happy happy~

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez