Thursday, December 3, 2009

what a crazy day

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 1:19 AM
fuuuuh....i had done something reallie crazy yet awesome =)

i had a one day trip to my uni(Perak)..and back home(KL) at the same day!!! >.<

so, what did i do in UTP..


1. went to SIIU to apply for my insurance for my internship in germany, which cost me RM 818 ( freaking expensive!) and also to collect my undertaking letter. but, in the end, i din managed to get my letter..they said that they will scan and mail it to me..and then post the original copy to my house.hahaha..

2. went to ESU to change my home address..ahh..i have been procrastinate this matter for quite sometime d..finally i get it done

3. went to ITMS office to change some details in my student portal

4. went to block o to meet Mr Ahmad..just to give back my gamelan baju kurung..haha

5. went to block 5, have a nice chat with Dr Nurul Hassan...He reallie deserved to get the most dedicated lecturer of Chemical Department. =)

6. went to block 4, wanted to meet Dr Rachid to thank him..for his help to edit all my resume etc..but he was not in the office..then wanted to meet Dr Kuzilati to ask her regarding my task for internship..since it is bout free-radical polymerization kinetics and determination of transfer constants, a subject related to Reaction Engineering..but she is pretty much occupied by her FYP student..so..couldnt meet her. =S

7. went to V4 Fellow Office just to get submit my key..haha


ahhh....i reallie go around UTP just to get my stuff done =) luckily i gt amy's bicycle..else i would be so so lazy to walk around UTP... :P

i always tot that i need to report duty for internship in SIIU on the 7 December...thats why before i left UTP on the 28th, i actually keep some stuff in my room...and now..i need to bring it back...


these are the things that i brought back home...all by myself..AWESOME kan?
one trolley bag..2 hand carry bags, 2 pillows, 1 pail..and 1 bag pack (which is not in the pic)

i called the tronoh taxi...to fetch me to sri iskandar station...and paid RM 12 for it..sigh...very expensive! seriously..VERY expensive but do i have a choice? No...huhu..
then i waited the bus for 1 hour plus...and luckily, the bus driver helped me to put all the luggages inside the small small compartment..=)

then, reached Pudu..again, the bus driver helped me to take out all my luggages...hihi..then i called aunt..and as i walk to a place to meet up with my aunt, everyone stared at me...huhu..
and finally, i safely reached home..

ahh..HOME SWEET HOME...

=)

7 comments on "what a crazy day"

khooiyee on December 3, 2009 at 10:32 AM said...

siao lor~~~

~CaLLy~ on December 3, 2009 at 12:50 PM said...

hihi~ but it is reallie very exciting

Barney on December 3, 2009 at 2:06 PM said...

You know your date to go BASF Germany dy?

shinda88 on December 3, 2009 at 2:37 PM said...

shud call me leh . .cn help u drive to utp ler ~!

~CaLLy~ on December 3, 2009 at 4:50 PM said...

barney : nope i dunno yet, but mr affendy said tat as soon as i get my visa,which is hopefully by next tues,i can fly d... u better settle ur visa first..try to get all the documents needed to apply the visa. lol cause i also did it all by myself =)

shinda : alamak! u din say..ish! ish ish!!

lil duckling said...

haha lucky u bus criver help u carry.
what company is that?

~CaLLy~ on December 3, 2009 at 9:35 PM said...

lil duckling : wat to do....nobody else there...kesatuan..super slow bus..but driver very nice..hahaha!

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez