Friday, January 15, 2010

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 4:30 AM
ahhh..result is finally out..huhu~
I am surprised that this semester, i hardly have the TENSION while waiting for the result....

how is my result?

it's kinda disappointing as I got a B+ for PPD...
PROCESS PLANT DESIGN...a definitely score A subject..
but...but..I...I...

anyway...overall my result improve so its okay..
just tat...m feeling not tat happy nya..hahaha...not contented..
greedy me

2 comments on " "

*Small~Boar* on January 21, 2010 at 9:55 AM said...

hi.. erm.... how to say ah... i think i should let you know that i curi a pic of yours from your blog. Act, didn't wanna let you know one, bt think think, you should know la, so yeah... haha

if you don't like it on my blog, i can always take it down again. =)

SexyMama on February 8, 2010 at 5:55 PM said...

wkakak wkakak....i also wanna eat ar! come back utp must cook for guys k?

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez