Sunday, January 3, 2010

Finally...Updates!!

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 8:14 AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
It is finally year 2010

>.<
i just got back from my Christmas trip!
I apologized for not updating my blog for quite some time d.hehe..
so..do u guys miss me? yes? yes? *puppy eyes*

hehe..I went to 4 places for the past 2 weeks together with Carmen and Pui!
and i spend quite a lot! Around 500 euro...

The places that I went are Strassbourg, Luxembourg, Bruxelles, and also Paris... and guess wat? I had my New Year count down at Eiffel Tower!!!!
~Tee Hee~

First Destination : Strassbourg
Second Destination : Luxembourg

Third Destination : Bruxelles (Chocolate Paradise)

Fourth Destination : Paris

New Year Count Down!

Me, Carmen and Pui..actually took 11 gig of pictures throughout the 2 weeks trip..
and i just realised my computer do not have that much of space to put my pictures..

I am DESPERATE in need of a hard disk!
Anyone kind enough to give me an external hard disk as a gift and sent it over?
huhu~hard disk here is so so expensive T.T sobx~


Anyway, i just went to bank and i finally received my FIRST PAY from BASF!!!!
but it's not 800 euro...i got 440 euro instead since i just work for 1 week only....=)

hip hip HURRAY!!

and right after withdrawing my money...i actually bought myself an Esprit sport shoe,which cost me 40 euro as my first gift!

hehe i am reallie good in pampering myself... =.=

Don't worry guys, I managed to get my souvenirs for u all d =)
I do not forget all of u when i am out there playing oh~
So please...dun forget me too.. *hint hint*

There are so much to update about.grrr
I will be shifting to my new house tomoro!
Both me and Carmen have A LOT of stuff..luckily my landlord and landlady will be fetching us =) they are good ppl!!!!

I am so so excited to move out since my new house is so big and pretty~
there will be 2 singaporeans staying there too! =) They are very friendly as well...
how lucky am i to get a room there =)

this is part of my room...however i will be staying in this room for 1 month since the rental is much higher compare to the other room.. =)
BEAUTIFUL KAN?

Guess how much is the rental? it's only 240 euro..but for the next 6 months...i will be changing to a 220 euro room which is also a very beautiful room!!!!!


I will be posting more pictures bout my trip maybe day after tomoro, if I am not that tired..

moving house is not an easy task tau!
plus i need to start my work this coming monday
:P
so please give me some time..hahhahaa


there are so much things to post...
let me list it down in case i forgotten bout it

1. KLIA
2. Mannheim Christmarkt
3. First Shopping in Heidenberg
4. Christmas Trip

>_____________<

wait for my updates!!!!!

love u guys! muacxxxx

15 comments on "Finally...Updates!!"

amy on January 3, 2010 at 9:47 AM said...

Happy new year!!!! finally u back!!! wahaha~

Envy larx, go so many nice places! can;t wait for more more MORE pictures ah! >.<

~CaLLy~ on January 3, 2010 at 9:49 AM said...

HAPPY 2010~

hehehehehe!! u cant wait for more pictures? give me one hard disk please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha...i envy u..u envy me..apa ini

xox `Lyng` xox on January 3, 2010 at 2:21 PM said...

hahaha. faster post la.

RuGGers |8| on January 3, 2010 at 4:57 PM said...

so jealous of u sis!!

hazim pn same..he3

~CaLLy~ on January 3, 2010 at 5:47 PM said...

renae : hhuhuhu! haven sort out pictures yet..T.T

rudi : kan hazim pergi thailand jugak?

xox `Lyng` xox on January 3, 2010 at 7:04 PM said...

got cute hunks?

RuGGers |8| on January 4, 2010 at 1:31 AM said...

yup..tapi dgn bangkok xd eiffel..he3
both of u going abroad..i nnti xtau la ke mane..~~

Pui on January 4, 2010 at 6:07 AM said...

It was a memorable trip.. :)

~CaLLy~ on January 4, 2010 at 6:14 AM said...

renae : hmm...germany gt more lor..hehe..

rudi : u pun blh! dun worry~

pui : ya ya..very memorable! =) gosh..need to work d

khooiyee on January 4, 2010 at 11:00 AM said...

souvenir???

Barney on January 4, 2010 at 3:03 PM said...

*Envy!* Haha

~CaLLy~ on January 5, 2010 at 7:03 AM said...

hooi yee : heheh

barney : dun envy..u coming soon right? when ?

Barney on January 5, 2010 at 9:06 AM said...

I will be touching down at Hull on the 16th of January. C u there =D

Philip Chan on January 5, 2010 at 4:24 PM said...

Cally jie... Nice 2 hear u enjoying ur intern aka holiday so much ..

U got presents 4 us dy?? Yeay.. Haha

Neways, enjoy urself.. N update more. :-)

~CaLLy~ on January 6, 2010 at 5:03 AM said...

barney : 2 weeks time? that is so so cool! we plan to go gai gai k? heheheh =) if go alone very sien wan! whee!!

philip : yup! no worry! i hope u will like wat i get for u..huhu

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez