Friday, February 12, 2010

crazy me not!?

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 11:08 PM
I think...I am crazy already...
While staring at the Microsoft Excel and listening to songs in E002,
I can grin like an idiot....
and i dunno why =.=
and worst..i just could not stop grinning...
I wonder if my lab technician saw me grinning like this..
huhu..better not ..else he will start telling my sv this :
'The intern from Malaysia, work in the lab till the wires in her head loose already!'

5 comments on "crazy me not!?"

shinda88 on February 12, 2010 at 11:23 PM said...

just said la "grinning while working is my country culture . . " hohohoho

~CaLLy~ on February 12, 2010 at 11:25 PM said...

shinda : are u sure its Malaysia culture to grin like this? hmmm....omg..dun tell me u did this too!!!!

shinda88 on February 12, 2010 at 11:27 PM said...

at least u grin in cool cold country ok?? have u seen guys grin in hot country? under the sun some more? hohohohohoho

Iwase Kenzo on February 13, 2010 at 7:34 AM said...

pls tighten a few screw in your head.. ahuahauahua =P

~CaLLy~ on February 13, 2010 at 7:27 PM said...

shinda : erm...this is totally..not making any sense lor! ho hohoho

kenzo : huhu..i wanna tighten..but there is no mechanics here!!

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez