Sunday, February 14, 2010

~GONG XI FA CAI~

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 6:07 AM
GONG XI FA CAI!!!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!!

TIGER TIGER YEAR!! NGAAUUMMMM


hehe......
being in far far away land does not stop me from celebrating this festival! like duh~

how did i celebrate?
it is a pity that Germany does not have ANY chinatown..
but...when there is a will, there is a way..

hmmm....everyone looks busy..
what are they all doing..*wonder wonder*

TADAA~


-dumplings + seaweed + grapes-

~one big family celebrating New Year Eve~
a place that gives me a sense of belonging..>.<
-spot me!-

and of course...on New Year (Germany time : dinner time..LOLX) ...I cook good food too

~ah..nyammy...fish with creme, egg and potato~
* mwahahahhahaahaa..retards, dun be shocked!!*

asides from that, I actually prepare this for my colleagues in BASF

~ORANGES~
hehehhe....let us all SPREAD OUR LOVE during CNY


here, I wish everyone a Prosperous New Year!!!!!!!



p/s : remember my ang pow k? *wink wink*

0 comments on "~GONG XI FA CAI~"

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez