Monday, February 8, 2010

My updates in Germany

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 3:48 AM
hallo!

It has been such a long long time since my last update..please forgive me for my pure laziness..I have plenty to blog about, just that I am lack of the time to blog about it.

Being here in Germany is just so great! I get to know lots of friends.
And when you get to know lots of friends,
you will naturally get to say many GOODBYES to them...

I am here..for just 2 months, and I had 2 farewells already..

First, it is of course Carmen and Lukman....

-Me and Lukman...-

-Me and Carmen-

and second will be my Singaporean housemates, Ivy and Charles...

-Charles and Ivy-

Both Ivy and Charles seriously took good care of me..
because of them, I managed to eat Asian Food eventho I am in a faraway land...
I even think that the amount of Asian food I have here is more and better compare to my friends who are currently interning...in Malaysia..heh..(no offense)

what food did I have during my stay with them..
let the pictures do the talking..

1. Carbonara

2. Tenpayaki

3. Gyoza (dumplings)

4. Clay pot Rice without claypot+tom yam soup

5. Char Siew
6. Korean Sesame Mee


7. Loh Mai Kai

8. Steam Rice with Char Siew

9. Chicken Herbal Soup

10. Chinese New Year Bahu Rolls ( we made the bahu our own k..)

11. German Salad

12. German Food (Saumagen....etc)

13. Grill Fish, Potato, Chicken Wings

with all these delicious food.....
of course...I have to pay with a great price

Fat..
( received a lot of comment bout me getting rounder...in Facebook)

okhay....enough bout food...
continue my farewell thingy

Charles, Ivy Carol, Cally
The 3 C's in the Guesthouse!

-Charles and I-

-Ivy and I-

-Terry, Ivy Ted, Charles Ted, and Yuki-
(ps : yuki is my new usagi..gave by Ivy)

-this is the card I made for them heh-
(confession : the rabbit...i copy from the paperer..heh..)


Tears flow greatly when we bid goodbye....
really miss both of them =/
but life has to go on right?
It is now the time for me to grow up and be matured >.<

lucky for me ..now, I have 2 new housemates and they are equally nice!
happy happy

oh yar....mum..i know you are reading this..haha..don't worry, eventho both Ivy and Charles are back to Singapore..I still cook...and..it is definitely NOT instant noodles

1. Spaghetti

2. Rice+ Vege+ Chicken

Not bad laa...for a beginner like me right right? ehhehe..

Besides that,
I have move to Junior Suite...
a smaller room compare to Kaminzimmer...
but..it is equally comfty...

U guys shall be the judge whether my room worth 232.25 euro o not..mwahahha
of course...I have kitchen (all pots and utensils are provided!), washing machine, heater,FAST internet connection etc

Junior Suite- My room



I even have a TV, HiFi Set, CD Player, DVD Player in MY room


TADAAAA.....my bed

soo.....with this...I am pretty sure that you all will be convince that I am living GOOD here..
of course there is up's and down's during my stay here
but..what is life then, without those challenges?


Tat's all for now!!!





3 comments on "My updates in Germany"

kenwooi on February 8, 2010 at 10:14 PM said...

germany is a nice place.. too bad i didnt get to visit it when i was in Europe.. hehe.. =)

kenwooi.com

Pui on February 8, 2010 at 10:47 PM said...

hey.. how's life currently ?
ur room is sooo nice aa.. envy.

where is ur next trip ?

~CaLLy~ on February 12, 2010 at 11:31 PM said...

kenwooi : yup..it is indeed a beatiful place..it is not a place for shopping..but it is definately rich with all the scenaric view!!!!

Pui : heheh..my life is good! happy happy!!! my room very nice ler...it cost me 232.25 euro marh! hehe my next trip....will be this saturday , going to frankenthal carnival...actually its at my home..hahaha..then the next day going to speyer....also near mannheim..then on monday me going to mainz carnival with one of my lab technicians...then.....going to heidelberg hopefully the following week..and then going to london....and then on may going to triberg...to see the lighting waterfall!!!!

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez