Wednesday, March 10, 2010

ranting ranting

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 6:21 AM
ahh...I have gone thru...MEB, Chemistry II and Reaction Engineering lecture notes..
gosh..i have forgotten many stuff!!!! all the basic calculations ...zzzz

from 7.30 pm till 11.30 pm...
i did not just study..but i was entertained by my another roommie night activity...
what a healthy lifestyle he has...intensive exercise for nearly everyday.

and now i just realised..i haven eat my chicken burger yet...omgosh..i skip my dinner!!!
guess it shall be my lunch for tomoro~ heh..

=.= why there is so lil time..yet so many things to refresh?

*si beh boh song cause my sv gives me the excel sheet where i can get all the values easily..=.= he loses his hope on me liau~ *

T____________T

jia you time..huhu~

p/s : thanks huat!

1 comments on "ranting ranting"

oni-no-mon-yet said...

cheer up li. :)

He probably gave it to you, with also the intention of increasing efficiency and reducing errors.

Many working people at his level usually have such little things to aid them do the basic stuff. :)

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez