Monday, April 12, 2010

Dilemma

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 3:23 AM
suddenly, it struck to me that i will be a final year student in 4 months time...
and..i have yet to decide which major i would want to take......
oh my...i never think bout this ..NEVER in my life i used my brain so much just to plan my future....
but from what i can see...my future is bleak
=(

but there is still some time left for me to start thinking which major i would want to take
don't give up cally!

start planning..yosh!


the first step is to list down the major offered for chemical engineering



next is to do research on the major that i am interested

two options for me..
1) process plant design
2) process analysis and control


dilemma...dunno which want to take ....


i pray that i am able to know what i truly want....

Father in Heaven, please guide me and show me the right path that i am supposed to go..please give me strength and wisdom. Amen

6 comments on "Dilemma"

Iwase Kenzo on April 12, 2010 at 8:25 PM said...

After reading this post, i start thinking too, wht im gonna take for my majoring...

~CaLLy~ on April 12, 2010 at 9:07 PM said...

haha...okay..good..i spread the emoness to other ppl..haha

Chemhoster on April 12, 2010 at 9:25 PM said...

Before i had my internship, I was indecisive too about the matter but the training had directed me to major in PE.

Since you're down with two options, I guess u should be opting for process plant design which majority take after PE. The lecturers are those highly experienced too. Like Dr Ibrahim, Murni,Suhaimi, and Khor (haha). Process analysis and control is kinda of minority.

Of course, u may take a road that is less travelled. Again, you are not limitted to only work in your field of majoring.

Gud luck.

HuiMay on April 12, 2010 at 11:40 PM said...

Hey, guess what Cally. We have the same lap top too! LoL Dell right? okayla not so coincident since Dell pretty common ;)

carmen on April 12, 2010 at 11:52 PM said...

There's still so much of time left. What's in a rush to think about this now? Enjoy your remaining time there =)
BTW, u're a Christian ady ah now?

~CaLLy~ on April 13, 2010 at 2:29 AM said...

chemhoster : thank you for ur advice..i will take them into consideration =) hehehe

hui may : omgosh! too much coincidence! hahaha..ya its dell inspiron 640 m...

carmen : cause...like today..i din think bout it at all..ahahha i am very good at procastinating..=) haha...cannot go anywhere this month..no money left..hahaha ..me christian? i start believing in christ but not yet a truly christian

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez