Saturday, April 24, 2010

My FirSt

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 7:04 AM
My First Holy Bible

thank you shi qi, for the wonderful gift

i will be discipline and read it every night =)



Father in Heaven,
I pray to you that you will give clarity in my mind,
Please let me understand your words in the bible,
I pray for your guidance along the way.
In the name of Jesus I pray,
*Amen*

4 comments on "My FirSt"

yenpinng on April 24, 2010 at 5:26 PM said...

:D

Psalm 119:105 "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path."

Reading Bible very meaningful and nice one...Start from Book of Matthew, easier to understand and good for building foundation in faith ;) God bless~

lil duckling said...

what a beatiful bible u have there. the content is more beautiful than anything else in the world.enjoy!

~CaLLy~ on April 25, 2010 at 8:25 PM said...

=)

xox `Lyng` xox on April 27, 2010 at 7:16 PM said...

nice bible. glad that you have one. pray everytime before you read, so that God opens your heart and that you'll understand. :)

enjoy the word of life. :)

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez