Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Nasi Lemak

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 11:14 PM
My Nasi Lemak

hahahaha....i cook again!
this time, my menu was....

sambal ikan dgn telur rebus!

oh my..i can still remember my malay :P

nyummy nyummy....i miss the sambal very much....
* i even take out some sambal and put in fridge for my future meals..*

spicy spicy hot hot during cold cold weather is love

=)

6 comments on "My Nasi Lemak"

RuGGers |8| on April 26, 2010 at 12:37 AM said...

nasi lemak tu self cooked ke u bought it?

~CaLLy~ on April 26, 2010 at 12:52 AM said...

haha..nasi tu..nasi putih...tak de lemak..

sambal..cook myself...using INSTANT package..ur sis tak pandai masak lagi la..hahaha... :P

RuGGers |8| on April 26, 2010 at 10:40 AM said...

hek ele..igt kan my sis kt sane dh blaja bnde baru..pelik jgk r kan..dok malaysia xreti masak..duk german reti masak..nasi lemak some more..ahaha..tp at least a good start r kan??n sis, asal u membesar secara horizontal ea skrg??:P

~CaLLy~ on April 26, 2010 at 1:39 PM said...

ala..i tak nak membesar secara horizontal...i mau besar secara vertical !!! =) =)

tak pe..sesampaiku di malaysia..semua knowledge tentang masakan akan dilupakan..secara automatik!

carmen on April 27, 2010 at 5:56 PM said...

Cally, I TOTALLY agree with you! All the knowldege and cooking skill will eventually disappear once you come back. cos it happens to me lol =p

~CaLLy~ on April 28, 2010 at 12:29 AM said...

carmen : our mind is like a computer..we are programmed to auto delete the cooking skills once we are back to m'sia..cause....OTHER PPL WILL COOK FOR US!!!!! mwahahahha:P

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez