Thursday, April 15, 2010

random

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 2:57 AM



YEAY!!!!!

I bought my train ticket to ITALY at the cheapest price i can find....hahahaha =)

and ..... today, i was randomly walking at NETTO (hypermarket) and i spotted this...movenpick yogurt..at 0.35 euro! gosh! so cheap....it is usually 0.59 euro...(i know i sound like some aunty buying stuff...) so i gotten myself 2 of it..since the expiry date is 2 days later...hahhaha


and..to pamper myself..ONCE IN A WHILE.....i got myself this...

ice cream cake!
me hearts this..
despite the cold weather..i still eat it...wheee!!


tomoro will be a loong loong day...8 hours experiment....and rushing for analytic...hehe...

life is GREAT! wheeee

i'm loving it!

0 comments on "random"

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez