Friday, April 16, 2010

A shocking email..

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 7:50 PM
at sharp 1.14 pm, when i was happily doing my experiment...i received this email..

Dear all

I will be attending a Conference in Lyon from 17 May to 20 May. Thus I would like to take this opportunity to carry out your internship evaluation on 10 May to 14 May. I would appreciate if you could confirm the date.


Kind regards

Ir. Dr Idris Ismal

Head Student Industrial Internship

Universiti Teknologi Petronas



I am too shocked till I have no mood to continue 'rushing' my experiment..what ? evaluation in one month time?


For those who doesn't know, my internship will end on 7 July 2010..

FINAL PRESENTATION 2 months ahead before my internship ends?

Finishing final report, powerpoint before I could finish my project and report?

blur blur..hopefully this is the first internship visit laaa..don't want it to be final presentation...

and..i already book my train ticket to Italy on 30 April..I am supposed to go there till 6 May..and look..this sheeeet happen...what should i do laaaaa T_________________T

will God help me this time?


DEEP SHEEEEET


one word to describe my feeling will be :

D.E.V.A.S.T.A.T.E.D


0 comments on "A shocking email.."

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez