Friday, June 25, 2010

Addiction...

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 4:22 AM
lately..i am addicted...yeah....ADDICTED is the correct word..


i am addicted to these..

what's this?

big wrap of?

..............................................................
...............................................
..........................
....................
................
.........
...
.


joghurt-sahne-torte (kiwi yogurt cream cake)



yea....cakes..cakes are my current addiction

i am addicted to cakes....no matter where i go..whenever i passed by the bakery..my eyes will definitely scan at those wonderful cakes..and makes me drools all the way...

and blv me..they taste really good...

BUT, if i consumed everyday.....no..i am not worried bout my weight..i am more worried bout my pocket..T.T...confirm...burnt one big big hole


so cally..stop eating those cakes....huhuuuuuuu

but...its irresistible.....my oh my

4 comments on "Addiction..."

annie on June 25, 2010 at 2:05 PM said...

hix..
cally..
i could see ur eyes yesterday..
jeling2 kek ittew..
hahahah
(^_~)

Barney on June 25, 2010 at 3:18 PM said...

And I wonder why you keep asking me,"Barney, why I am getting fatter?"

It's not rocket science to figure out the cause isn't it?

Hint: Cream, Chocolate and Cake

xox `Lyng` xox on June 25, 2010 at 3:26 PM said...

eat only dont think so much! msia here dont have so enjoy to the max first. right? :)

~CaLLy~ on June 25, 2010 at 7:47 PM said...

barney : hahaha....oops..no chocolate pun..got meh? got meh? u starve me...T__T i apa pun tak da

renae : hahha...i dun wanna think so much..but my pocket is burning...haha...haha :P enjoy to the max is always the line tat i used to persuade myself to buy them...sigh

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez