Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cycling is love

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 3:48 AM

ahh...i am so into cycling lately....maybe i will be going back HoMe (malaysia i mean)..that's why i am starting to 'appreciate' the things surrounding me..hehe....

so on last Sunday (yeah..i did a lot of things during my last weekend)..after my wonderful dinner..

of honey chicken and vege..

i decided to cycle...and my aim was to reach the Frankenthal Lake
(without knowing the route..the address...just know the existence of the lake )
haha...


Pictures time!

#1. Clear blue sky - a perfect weather to cycle (around 7 pm)

#2. A small river near my house...

#3. Camwhore time
(as usual. :P)

#4. Scenary along the road....

#5. Of trees along the road....

#6. Did you spotted it? hehe..RABBITS!!!!!! wild rabbits...they are huge..

#7. Wind Turbine...

#8. Me hearts these!!! Sun Ray~

#9. Of Railroad...
(it always remind me the Pendidikan Seni question..'Sila lukis gambar yang menunjukkan ciri-ciri perspektif)

#10. Camwhoring again.. :P


#11.After one hour of cycling....and sesating all along the way...
i finally...FINALLY...found the lake..B.U.T...its close..ahhaha

#12.Sneak peak of the lake...
so huge..
i am so gonna go there next weekend..and read my book..hehe.. =)



Hehe......aim achieved! so happy....before i start my one week europe marathon again after my internship...i am so gonna make full use of my time....enjoying every single moment left=)


I will have NO REGRETS! =)

3 comments on "Cycling is love"

Barney on June 23, 2010 at 3:23 PM said...

I was enjoying your photo when you suddenly potong steam (it always remind me the Pendidikan Seni question..'Sila lukis gambar yang menunjukkan ciri-ciri perspektif)

Was thinking to give full marks to your post but I think now I will give you -3 out of 10 for being too nerdy at all times.

For the food, the fried rice with honey chicken turns me on but the vege seems like dinner leftover that I am about to throw into the dustbin =P

~CaLLy~ on June 23, 2010 at 4:44 PM said...

Barney : hahha..i mmg nerd de..u dunno meh? but dont u agree..our seni always ask us to draw perspektif drawing..and then..we will draw..road or railroad..hahaha....

haha..ya..i also feel tat the vege looks like dinner leftover but blv me..it looks better in reality..not photogenic bah..hahaha :P

Philip Chan on June 23, 2010 at 6:48 PM said...

Haha.. I think the pics are very nice eh.. Nvm Cally i give u full marks.. :-)

Me hearts cycling oso.. But when i cycle all i c are tanks, heat exchanger, flare, column etc etc.. So unlike the scenery u c.. I smell the stuff oso different.. Damn smelly.. Aih.. N u wear so nice go cycling.. I wear Digi uniform go cycling..

Btw the vege really seem a bit.. erm... Terengganu-ish.. Like the one i order here but no mood eat when it comes likedat..

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez