Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Sunday

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 10:28 PM

yup! i am dressed up! so..where am i heading to?
(hint : look at my book)

yup..to the garden..just outside my house...

reading my book..while enjoying the nice weather outside =)

a proof that the weather is seriously nice :

clear blue sky..
looking at the sky....while reading the book...
the feeling is indeed very different....i would say it is very relaxing..

the garden outside my house..is seriously beautiful..thanks to my landlord and landlady..for taking care of their garden everyday!

Pictures time :


this is Benny...cute dog!!

this is gypsy! the cat..LOLX



the cherry tree..
( i am waiting for them to ripe..so that i can pluck them and eat them of course)


some flowers...

initially, i wanted to sit on the swing...and read my book..but apparently there is this ladder beside the swing..so...i cant..
what a pity.....the scenery from the swing is reallie nice tho..

i can see lotus...haha and small pond from there =)



and ahh..there is this ladder on the cherry tree....wanted to climb it very much..will do so before i leave Germany..mwahahhaha...



it is indeed very relaxing..reading book outside while admiring the beauty of nature...
will do it more often now..haha..since the sun sets at 10 pm.. =)

I love my House!

3 comments on "My Sunday"

Barney on June 21, 2010 at 3:18 PM said...

Haha... yea, we should sit down and enjoy nature more often. You don't have such time next time when studying and working!

Aaron said...

pictures taken were awesome! got the look of dslr level

~CaLLy~ on June 21, 2010 at 7:37 PM said...

barney: hahha...no lor..i will IF i am still here..where i have a beautiful garden..:P

aaron : wow..u flattered me..no way la..these pictures..are far far away from dslr pictures...dslr are even more superb..LOLX and my pictures look super normal to me...

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez