Friday, June 18, 2010

Once again...

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 3:16 AM
ahh..it has been more than one week since i ate rice.....
so, craving for rice terribly,
ONCE AGAIN,
i decided to cook...

Menu of the day :

#1. Fried Rice (of paprika, ikan bilis, onion, egg and ofcourse..rice)


#2. Vegetable (of some kinda vege, oyster sauce, ikan bilis, onion)


#3. Grill Chicken


ya ya....its a lot rite? no wonder i gained more than 2 kg..
huhuuu...but i enjoyed every single scope of it..=)
ahh...life is so wonderful..

p/s: i think my cooking skill kinda improved..hehe...

and after my wonderful meal..i realized..my nokia phone spoiled...
suddenly shut down (dunno when) and cant switch on..(and my watch died on me 1 month after i came to germany) ..

Now tell me, how am i supposed to wake up for work? and how am i supposed to know the time?
TIME is very important hereee
T.T
my oh my...i am sooo dead..
(and it must happen right after i had my fantastic dinner...cis..this is what we called life)

4 comments on "Once again..."

Barney on June 18, 2010 at 7:54 AM said...

Haha, yup, your cooking has definitely improve a lot since last time. But last time food is already nice :) Anyway, keep us the good work! You will be able to lock ur hubby's heart next time.

Philip Chan on June 18, 2010 at 2:44 PM said...

Nice.. Looks delicious.. Sure ur future husband very proud of u one.. :-)

shinda88 on June 18, 2010 at 3:09 PM said...

. . . . erm yeah not that bad~!

:P

yenpinng on June 18, 2010 at 9:41 PM said...

yea time is VERY EXTREMELY TERRIBLY IMPORTANT here hahahaha.. xD

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez