Friday, July 2, 2010

He Said

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 2:39 PM
He said

Cally, when are you going back?

looking at him...i said..

on the 8th

and again he said

end of the month?

shaking my head, i said

no...next week, on the 8th

face changed..him wearing a gloomy mask said

reallie? next week? you have been here for half a year right?

me replying sadly,
yeah



a short conversation with my lab tech early in the morning...my oh my...now i feeling very very emo......how i wished time flies a bit slower..but i do wanna see my family too..

sigh

this is what i called...
MIXED FEELING

geramnya!!!!!!

9 comments on "He Said"

xox `Lyng` xox on July 2, 2010 at 3:00 PM said...

haha! that's why. me too though it's just bintulu LOL

Barney on July 2, 2010 at 3:18 PM said...

Aiyah... why you so emo one. Just go back only ma. You have been here for 8 months dy, you should go back home liao~ You came earlier than me and go back later than me, and still wan to complain! Haha, damn, I am a hypocrite!

~CaLLy~ on July 2, 2010 at 4:30 PM said...

renae : aih......sakit hati kan

barney : yala..damn hypocrite..dunno who keep on telling me ...i dun bear to go back..i also emoing..celaka

Aaron said...

Technician thinking: " damm... go back so soon. I still got alot of work for her to do. 'How Great'.. now i got to do it myself"

~CaLLy~ on July 3, 2010 at 1:00 AM said...

aaron : err..i din do any of my lab tech work at all..pai seh betul u..:P

Aaron said...

ok la paiseh la me..
Technician thinking: " damm... go back so soon. No more pretty girl to loot at liao 'How Great'.. "

yenpinng on July 5, 2010 at 3:05 PM said...

waaaaah u make me so emo also lol..hey if cannot hug sv at least hug ur cute lab techs lo xD

~CaLLy~ on July 5, 2010 at 3:46 PM said...

oh..ya..i aim d..hahahha...i will find a GOOD opporturnity :P shit..i sound like a wolf

oni-no-mon-yet said...

hahaha... you memang are carnivor. =P

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez