Sunday, October 31, 2010

pre-sms with my external @~@

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 10:47 AM
a pre-sms with my external lecturer :

cally : Good morning dr X. Sorry for disturbing your Sunday.I am cally, the student who will undergo the oral presentation tomoro at 9 am. I just received the schedule on Friday 5pm. However, I have test at 8-10 am. I would like to ask , if i can change the time of presentation instead of nine to maby 10.30 am after the last student mr y. Really sorry for the inconvenience caused.

dr X : tell the coordinator

cally : ok dr. i will sent an email to her. But you are free after then thirty right? thanks lot! have a nice weekend.

dr X : i am not free

cally : ok. thank you sir

dr X : i dun like to be disturbed on sunday

cally : sorry sir for disturbing you. really really sorry.



@~@ sigh...looks like i must be more careful for my tomoro's presentation d =(

4 comments on "pre-sms with my external @~@"

Ivan on November 4, 2010 at 9:56 AM said...

what the hell... dont tell me is Moulay? :P

~CaLLy~ on November 5, 2010 at 12:02 PM said...

hahha..why do you think its him

QingTX on December 16, 2010 at 9:36 AM said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
What cheek.

khooiyee on January 4, 2011 at 6:30 PM said...

Really alot of food.... win liao.

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez