Friday, December 10, 2010

F.E.A.R

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 1:03 AM
i have fear in me, whenever my hp msg rang,
i have fear with me, whenever my gtalk msg rang,
i have fear in me, whenever i saw new email in my inbox...
i have lotsa fear in me, that i wanna explode already...

i am just an ordinary girl, who is hardworking that lead to the above average results..
i am not smart but i admit, i am hardworking
pushing me doing stuff that i cant do, and have a high expectations based on my results is making me really stressful
i admit i always disappoint you but can you please stop pushing me? can you let me break my outer shell first? the pushiness makes me very scared to even make the first step...its torturing..

its torturing when i do not know what i should do
its torturing when u give works that i don't even know what is it
its torturing when i can't even see the future of it

i want back the excitement that i first have when i started it
i want back my motivation
i want back the things that i lost because of it
most importantly
i want back myself

if its possible, i wish i can turn back the time and undo all these stuff


where are you cally?


2 comments on "F.E.A.R"

SexyMama on December 10, 2010 at 9:08 AM said...

u are here, Cally
because if it wasn't u , u wouldn't have written all these things. =)
U are still here, just need some time to get back the strength...
Mama always supports u!

yenpinng on December 11, 2010 at 5:37 AM said...

hoho...this post let me know that there is actually someone who knows EXACTLY how i feel. cally jie, you are the one who always tell me 'dun stress dun stress' so u all dun stress so much k... Do pray, for peace and strength, know that the things u can do are all by the grace of God, and He will provide when u ask for it! jia you!!!

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez