Tuesday, January 25, 2011

brand new semester! Jan 2011

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 10:09 PM
Brand new semester!!!!

Well, it has been a universal truth that all of us are kinda force to extend our semester due to the accredition matters. So here I am..being a final year SECOND semester student and not a final year FINAL semester student. But oh well, honestly, I am grateful and thankful that I got this extra 3 months..why? why? cause..I will have more time for myself!! A one sem subjects are splited into 2 sems....hhaha finally the chemi's will get their life...and since mr petronas daddy is sponsoring me...so it's not a big prob at all haha!

However, ppl like me, are always very itchy hand one....so, instead of the original 3 subjects, I go add extra sub...which is reservoir engineering.....still thinking if I should add petroleum exploration this semester........since originally I should be taking 5 sub instead of 3....and now I only have 4 subjects..but I do want to enjoy my uni life ...hmm dilemma..

Hahha cant blame me. The lecturers teaching both reservoir engineering and petroleum exploration subjects are very very good. At least for now. Haha ! In fact, I actually enjoy my 3 hours of class with each of them. ( huge achievement since I always sleep in class) . Seriously, I am now wondering why process plant engineering major cant have such interesting lecturers? then I am able to digest every single words they say easily...sigh...

And now..its only day 2 yet I have a tiny meeeaniiiie assignment for reservoir engineering .. but I enjoy it.. truly no regret register this at all.. ( well I do hope I have the determination in continuing loving this sub ) haha!!

till then!


* heartz this second hand book..first book of the sem..RM 50 ....*

2 comments on "brand new semester! Jan 2011"

Chemhoster on January 29, 2011 at 11:01 AM said...

wow, 3 semesters already?? hahaha...

the pe and re lecturers are fun, for real? Things have really changed a lot.

Kong he fa choi anyway =)

~CaLLy~ on February 2, 2011 at 10:53 PM said...

chemhoster : hahhah ya...3 sems d :P

if compare to process plant lecturer..yes they are...110% hahahha....

u too oh!! happy chinese new year!!! may u have a prosperous year ya! =D

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez