Friday, January 14, 2011

My First Online Shopping =D @ mate

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 1:56 AM
My first online shopping =D
really proud of myself! * beamed*


I was randomly blog hopping and that's when I saw this interesting blog : click here!!

mate...Basically, they are selling shoe accessories...
Every piece of the product are made and crafted by hand and I would say i love most of them! There are tonnes of choices and all of them are really very very lovely =)
I actually spend a few hours browsing their website hehe...oops..

and after much considerations and hesitation... i finally order this

hehe...bf said he loves this the most


thus, i contacted the person in charge and surprisingly, they were very efficient.....
i actually received their reply, a few mins after i wrote them an email..
Aside from that, I am also very pleased with their attitude.
As I did not have a credit card , i need to bank in the money..
as usual, being a lazy girl, i actually hated the idea of going to bank just to transfer the money,
finally after one week, i decided to bank in the money.
so, why am i very pleased with them?
because...they do not rush me to pay for it neither did they cancel my order! aren't they lovely? yes they are!

and using pos laju service, i received the stuff 2 days later =D heh..fast isnt it ?

tadaa!!!!




i was quite nervous to open it because it is well known that online stuff cannot be trusted. My stuff worth RM 27 (including RM 5 postage money) . I really worried that I would burn my RM 27 for useless junk.. but to my relief....it's good! =D




without flash

with flash

and to my surprised, they actually give me back RM 3 as I paid RM 30 to them initially. Super honest! another reason why i like them =D

now, my task is to find a shoe to suit this anklet! =D

thank you mate for giving me such a nice online shopping experience! =D

4 comments on "My First Online Shopping =D @ mate"

SexyMama on January 16, 2011 at 10:11 AM said...

very nice o Cally!`

~CaLLy~ on January 17, 2011 at 1:59 AM said...

nice hor! nice hor! =D hehehehhehehe

EddySmellyFish on January 17, 2011 at 2:30 AM said...

Haha, congratz on your first online shopping! My first one was quite fun too! Too bad the item arrived 5 days... you can imagine my patient, coz 1st item always anxious de -.- anyway, you haven't try CIMB clicks? transfer money online with sms verification. So far its been quite safe!

~CaLLy~ on January 18, 2011 at 12:07 AM said...

haha i dunno how to register cimb clicks! wakakkaka

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez