Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Hair Styles in UTP :P

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 2:14 PM

Achtung ! This is a very super syok sendiri post whereby there will be many many of my camwhore pics =D


Basically, being nearly 5 years in UTP, i have changed A FEW types of hair styles..yeah..actually there is not a much varieties of it..
but still...got la a bit of changes here and there...

so....now we start with

Foundation Hair Style :


I had a rebonding straight hair..I remembered clearly how I persuaded my mum to allow me to straightened my hair during form 5 =D and i never regret doing it! My hair was so much straighter and easier to handle!

then....after that, if not mistaken i think during first year first .....i decided to cut short my long long hair ....

First Year First Sem Hair Style :

this was when the 'Rihanna hair style" was kinda in-trend ..so i had a try on it....

WHO KNOWS......after a few weeks, i decided to cut my fringe in Ipoh Parade and that's when disaster came... due to some mis-communication with the hair stylist....my hair become like this!


totally boy cut...zzzzz among all the hairstyles i have..i hated this the most...
well too small to see?

this will be a clearer look of my hair style after a few months later....


finally after a year...i cannot bear with my short and bombarded hair...so i decided to straightened my hair again....this will be during.... my Second Year kua..

Second Year Hair Style :



and this will be Second Year or Third Year Hairstyle : ( cant remember )



the Jelly Fish Head..
urghh don't ask me why i cut that hair ...but during that time, i was very satisfied ( well who wont...right after tat boy cut hair..i think most of the long hair styles are acceptable)

Last but not least, my Third Year Second - Final Year Second Semester Hairstyle:



thick long and kinda straight hair...omg..i love this hair style the most =D


but as u all see...all of my hair styles are in the category of straight hair...and i get kinda sick of seeing the straight hair...well after nearly 5 years...and including my primary and secondary time..which will be like after 23 years.... of course you will be bored with your same o' hairstyle de mar...

so i decided to curl my hair....






still got time to ber syok sendiri

the whole process took me around 5 hours...very very long and I actually fall asleep a few times..hihi

and after the 5 hours of long process...

this is my outcome...

tadaaa!!!!


no more straight hair!!!!

and quote from amy, I am a person who cannot accept drastic changes...k..i admit..i did..use comb and comb it...to make it straighter back....and the next day..my hair become like this


less curls....

and after a few more days..my curls become straighther...
kinda worried cause i spend RM 180 on it..so once again, i visited the hair saloon..

thank god the hair stylist is very very good..she washed my hair..and teach me how to curl it back..and cut my fringe...

and now...my hair style to class is always like this..

Tadaaa...



stupid baby face..

hahahahahaha......

Tats all..of my hair styles throughout 5 years in UTP...still if u asked me..

I prefer my straight hair..which is during my Third Year to Final Year hair cause it is so much easier to handle.. =D


2 comments on "My Hair Styles in UTP :P"

amy on March 5, 2011 at 5:42 PM said...

*clap clap*
cheers for having the courage to step out from your comfort zone and try something new! =D =D =D

que on March 5, 2011 at 6:40 PM said...

huuuyyooo.. cannteeeeekkkk @.@

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez