Sunday, March 27, 2011

To the you....

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 7:01 PM

I am sorry...that lately...i am being like this :



complaining that you do not love me much..complaining you have not been by my side...complaining that you are unwilling to help me....complaining that you have spend more time on other things than to me....complaining this and that....

but .....to build a long lasting relationship...is bout WE and US...



deep down, i know that you love me more than i realised.....i know that you are always here for me...i know that you are so much willing to help me...and i know that you always wanted to spend more time with me ....in fact more than anything else...but i always pushed you away and then get angry for it...

and when a person gets angry....it will be like this :


so to solve this problem...i shall attend the anger management class (kidding)..
of course..i shall learn to control my temper......will try.......my very best....i reallie hope i could do this..
ughh someone just need to remind me not to get angry everytime i want to get angry....
any remedy for it ? wooooo...@.@


To the you...
thank you for bearing all my unreasonable and kiddy acts :D
despite all this commotions, i am still able to hear 'i love you' from you..
it reallie touched me :D



1 comments on "To the you...."

Ivan on May 1, 2011 at 9:43 PM said...

welcome. muahahaa!

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez