Sunday, May 8, 2011

HaPPy MoTheR's DaY

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 9:43 PM

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!

yesh! finally i am able to celebrate this wonderful and meaningful day with my family =)

Dear Mum,
indeed i am very blessed to have such a loving family =) thank you very very much mum, for supporting me.....guiding me to the correct path, and most importantly...loving me ! =)

i am reallie very touched that you willing to sacrifice ur sleeping time just to listen to me expressed my stress-ness during the exam week =)

To me...you are indeed the GREATEST MUM!!!!!!

I LOVE U VERY MUCH!!!!


So, right after my EIS paper...i rushed back to KL just to celebrate THE day with my beloved family......




THE cake for the 3 fantastic mums in the family ....


of course...the main lead of the celebration would be my grandma.....

ah ma...thank you for loving and care for me....thank you for cooking delicious food for me...whenever i come back to KL =) muackxxxx u !!!!!


the Chang sisters with ah ma =)

the Lee Family



the Lim Family

it is the best day indeed =)













0 comments on "HaPPy MoTheR's DaY"

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez