Friday, June 17, 2011

bye bye curls!

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 9:58 PM

finally, with much bravery, i went to the salon and 'chop' my hair off...

i don't reallie love my curls to begin with, so with the hope that i am able to get rid of them, actually bring excitement to me...

but to my despair, there is still curls @.@ urghhh i can't wait for them to disappear....how how?




~after the hair cut~

i love this hair...but it will only be so neat if i din move at all....or i blow it with hair dryer ...

impossible for me to blow my hair everyday right? i don't even own one hair dryer...
a suggestion of gift for me? :P

hahahahhahaha

bye bye curls!!!!! abracadabra! disappear u curls!

3 comments on "bye bye curls!"

mushroom on June 19, 2011 at 11:51 AM said...

nice hairstyle. you look pretty and so innocent in the pic haha

~CaLLy~ on June 21, 2011 at 12:31 AM said...

hey! how are u? hahha thanks for ur compliment..blush blush.... i tot i look innocent too all the time :P hahah kidding =)

mushroom on June 23, 2011 at 10:33 PM said...

i'm fine, starting the first days at work.
i wanna go back with my school days huhu. good luck for ur fyp. i know you will get A lah, dont worry too much ;)

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez