Thursday, June 16, 2011

♥ love is in the air ♥

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 2:39 AM
hi peeps!! i am back from bandung!!! i reallie enjoyed myself there...
thank you Sanggar Kirana..
i am indeed very fortunate to have you guys as my family in utp ...muaxx muaxxxxxx..

will update bout my bandung trip once i got all the pictures..winks!!!!

neway eventho i am back..but i am still not in utp...lepak at home first......

initially my plan is to berkulat at home...lie down..talk to ah ma..play with my cousin..sleep...eat..disturb my mummy and brother....etc etc

BUT LER....

since my pi will be going to his first offshore at sabah tomoro...we had a last min unplanned 'date' at Ampang..whee!!!
despite ur busy and hectic work, you still willing to meet me at the 'faraway land-Ampang' :P
and sayang u


so off we went to secret recipe to have dinner right after his work

my cool cool yet loving pi...

me with my dinner :P

haha..we also had exchange gift session..
no pic of the gift i gave to him :P lalala
i am very very relief when he said he likes them...fuuuh i reallie had a very hard time choosing gift for him (wat to do..no sense of fashion... and i am not good in choosing gift for guys zzz)
luckily..i got help from amad.... thank you thank you amad!!!

and this is the surprise he gave me


hmmm kenapa schlumberger de nya..i pun tak taooo

jeng jeng jeng!! chocolates from labuan!!! wheeee
it has been a long long time since i have consumed choc..

4 types lagi...confirm...i will have diabetes.. :P



i reallie enjoy myself today..even tho it's like 2 hours 'date'..
hahha..i reallie miss him a lot...and will still continue to miss him :P
but ler....the only thing that he reminded me ..and consistently reminded me....before he went back home is.....
"faster go back utp ahh...ur fyp..must faster complete..u play enough liauuu..." wooo
:( so not romantic de nya...

nevertheless this is the pi that i always adore...


me and him...with his sleepy eyes after work...

you always pi

4 comments on "♥ love is in the air ♥"

FrOz3n Tr3e on June 16, 2011 at 3:32 AM said...

wah i read ur post also i will get diabetes ady ah :p

~CaLLy~ on June 16, 2011 at 3:45 AM said...

hahha..mana ada..u also eat too much sweet stuff dahhhh

cepat balik here....dun make me write one post bout u ..wakakak

pESAwah on June 17, 2011 at 11:54 PM said...

haha SK sayang u too cally :)

n ur pi sayang u too de..kikiki

c ya again!

~CaLLy~ on June 20, 2011 at 10:31 AM said...

hehehe...i sayang sk pun!!! and you pun!! lalala :) see ya soon!!!

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez