Monday, July 11, 2011

YOU!

Posted by ~CaLLy~ at 3:20 PM

YOU..better don't give me false hope anymore..i am sick of reading all those stuff non stop. I have been very good in putting lotsa time on YOU....

WAT? asking me to be single and date with YOU for this sem? luckily i did not head that advice of yours...just when i needed you ...you actually disappear...just when i want my own time..YOU...bugged me 24 hours...

i can't wait to produce something out.... i have been relying on myself..not YOU...damn

stupid de


1 comments on "YOU!"

mushroom on July 11, 2011 at 4:28 PM said...

chill chill! who is YOU that keeps bugging you? Let have some sayang candy to calm down lor :)

 

~MaDa MaDa dAnE~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez